What a day out in Seattle! It's my favorite type of weather. Makes me want to go back to grammar school or at least go apple picking.
The weekend is here, and many events will probably include alcohol for you all (SeaFair, Palatine Party, etc).
Here's the best hangover prevention ever:
Pre-drinking: Purchase some milk thistle pills, a bottle of Kombucha, and vitamin b-12 in liquid form.
After your night out, before going to bed:
1. Drink half of the bottle of Kombucha. Put the bottle back in the refrigerator.
2. Put a dropper's worth of B-12 in a LARGE glass of water
3. Put two milk thistle tablets on your tongue
4. Drink the water/b12 glass.
5. Fill up the glass again and put it next to your bed. Drink as you wish.
6. When you wake up, take two more milk thistles and the rest of your cold Kombucha.
This may seem like a lot of work, but you can get all of the ingredients at a Pharmaca or other natural foods store.
If you can't find liquid b-12, try the tablets.